Wednesday 1 January 2014

Meet 2014

What?
You want a New Years post?
God you people are high maintenance and I'm telling you right now there can only be one high maintenance person in this relationship and it's gonna be me.
But since you requested so kindly I will give you a short little blip of the past present and future. All of which I know very little about.
Last year the resolution was STOP STEALING!
Yay what a good resolution. Now mind you I didn't steal big or important things like money more like little things like umbrellas from the library, which was easy cause I worked there, and tiny pumpkins...which you know were totally left out in the middle of no where...of course when I made the resolution not to steal it was after stealing one of those stupid porch christmas ornaments that people hang. like what is the point of those they infuriate me!
sooooo yeah. I basically succeeded I think. The only thing I stole this year was a pair of headphones I think which was more out of necessity since my ipods home button doesn't work and I need headphones to turn them on it was a dire situation!
What did I do with my New Years Eve? Wellllll while all the peeps of the world were running wild around the world doing ridiculous things and drinking and watching balls drop and what not. I was having the time of my life with Ernesta, Anita, P.Bob, and Sherona! We got drunk, me much more than them I believe, And had a Bob Ross painting competition! It was hilarious! Our paintings were fantastic and completely different from each others!
Anyways I don't know what you want! Do you want my resolution? I don't do resolutions because they're stupid and when people bring up the fact that everyone starts trying to self improve on the 1st of the month when they could start any time they wanted! Humans are dumb.
I guess my goal for the year is to:
1- avoid alcoholism! That's a must! Hopefully will be easier in the new year than it was through first term. But maybe not since I grad in May.
2-Not end up living under the Cambie Street Bridge after graduation cause who knows what happens to fine arts majors after grads
3-Figure out how to manage my boobs. They're getting a little unruly which means I can't hang around upside down without them falling out of my shirt...it is met with mixed reviews. Of course this means...I'll probably have to lose weight...don't hold me to that though I haven't lost weight in 6 years I'm not about to start really trying at 21 though maybe it'll be easier drinking fewer bottles of wines every week.
4-Get a job but isn't that a necessity and less of a goal.

So yeah there you go that's all I've got...
I'm going to go watch Super Fun Night and aim to be like Rebel Wilson/Queen Latifa/ANY SEXALENT-SASSY LADY YOU CAN THINK OF!
Mosey on world.

No comments:

Post a Comment