Saturday 1 December 2012

EXAM WEEK: An Excuse to be Ugly!

We are so close my friends who are also in school.
Exam week is almost upon us. For UVic Monday is the last day of classes and then we can alllllll cry!
I have a paper and an in class test on Monday. Luckily the paper's not due til Midnight but I've been trying to write it forever!!
Last month I told myself I would have it done for the 20th which would give me like 2 weeks to fix it....the 20th came and I lay down. I said to myself THE 25TH! The 25th came and it was not done so I lay down some more.
Now it is December 1st!
What should happen on December 1st? I should have an advent calendar in my hand for one! I do not!! Misery has overcome me for my lack of cheap, wax chocolate.
Happily though it was the Phoenix Coffee House last night which is basically a giant talent show for all the theater students....because we like to show off just that much more! (What can I say, we're attention seekers)
I did not perform. I did 2 things last year and it's just so much nicer to sit in the audience, drink and watch everyone else. No need to worry about going and falling down because you're drunk...yes we drink shhh.
The 4th years do a board sketch which is a voice over as they walk up to the announcement board...many poop jokes....very strange.
I think the bests part of the night was when this girl gave me a kinder surprise! and it wasn't one of those lame ones that I got all summer! It was awesome! I made a bird! Maybe I will take a picture and show it to you sometime. It can't stand because I dropped the feet under the bleachers and then didn't go back for them.
I was in so much pain yesterday because I accidentally exercised. Yes you can exercise by accident.
My french class ended an hour early so I figured I could do splits, hide in the change room during dancer physique and then do pole dancing but somewhere in there my timing was off.
I got all ready to do splits and the teacher just decided we weren't going to do splits. Just the dancer physique class! She turns on this off mashup remix 2 hour playlist of pop music! It drives me batty but I just know that I'm in dancer physique and it's too late! I can't run away! I'm all set up! She knows I'm there! If I ran for my life she would find me! So I stayed!
An hour and a half of intense toning exercises. The class makes me want to vomit because it mostly focuses on legs and core and I don't have core. My core is my stomach and my stomach doesn't want abs.
So I cried.
And then I did pole and I cried some more! Pole is supposed to be fun! Not excruciating pain!
Naturally when I woke up the next morning movement was not an option. But I had no choice! I had to go school second years on how to talk to rude people which I know nothing about! I am all about the retaliation! But I suppose the basics are good to know even if you are unable to put them into effect.
But of course after all that I am HIDEOUSLY UGLY!
I washed my hair because it was gross but my arms hurt to much to hold above my head to straighten my hair again and I didn't have time yesterday and now I'm supposed to be writing this essay!
I am going to be ugly for the next week! At least! Maybe longer depending on how gross I get running around on front of house during the Ride the Cyclone run while working at the library.
Cry time, time for cries.
I just want to lie down some more but i really have to get this essay looking coherent by Monday...seems impossible.
Also I have to study for this opera test but the kid who wants to study is not responding to my texts. That is unacceptable I'm not going to study for it by myself. That's just foolish.
Siiiiiigh.
Welcome to December.
Welcome to the end of the world. (20 days for all you crazy people who are super worried about dying virgins)
No we're not going to talk about my opinion of stupid people who try to fine their raison d'etre in relationships now. I have enough of that in Miss Saigon.
Though I just want to say that VOS is doing Miss Saigon in the spring. And I know I'm not the skinniest asian you're going to find since I'm not skinny and I'm not asian but I can work a pole! There are strippers in Miss Saigon! Lord! PLEASE! Let me be a call girl!
That's all I ask!
Anyways,
Back to essays.

No comments:

Post a Comment