Sunday 8 December 2013

WIIIIIIIIIIIIINOOOOOOOO!

Shouting from high places is my specialty and I climb  things so often it's amazing I'm not skinnier.
Welllll I guess not that amazing considering the amount I've been drinking this year.
Yes this term as definitely turned me into a Wino.
Courtesy of Sergei for helping me find a love of wine last year.
It's pretty sad though if you were to look at my kitchen table right now you'd see 3 wine bottles with levels varying from half a cup to half full.
Priscilla says don't worry, that wine is good for you.
But those doctors are talking a glass a day not a bottle a day.
Imagine all the money I'd save if I stopped drinking!
Well I'm probably not going to do that. I mean the only step I'm taking away from wine is putting me a step towards tequila tomorrow when the ladies and I sit down for a Holy Drunk Christmas and we'll be having margueritas because they fall into the green and red colour scheme.
Think I've got a problem?
I probably do but the way I see it, terms over.
And though I have another directing analysis due next term (possibly 2) they won't be nearly as hard now I've done one. And I won't have Skin rehearsals where I have to spend hours swaying back and forth, humming, hating my life, dealing with drama that has nothing to do with me.
Hell I might even start going to the gym more than one day a week!
starting....Tuesday?
I could go to the gym tuesday.
But I'm free everybody!
No final exams, no more pottery (until January) no more meetings or having to fake professionalism!
It's Christmas Break!
It's also freezing.
Like I live in Victoria for the balmy weather, never goes below 3 degrees, hardly rains.
Well the other day it was snowing. That was fucked up! luckily it didn't really stick because my winter boots are not that cute and I have no interest in wearing them.
Also I'm having to wear two pairs of gloves when I go out, especially standing on top of mount tolmie which I'm sure in another post I've mentioned is more of a slight hill than an actual mountain but is still really hard to climb when your freezing. But it's worth it!
Especially with all the Christmas lights up now!
Maybe I'll take a picture next time though it will probably come out all blurred and ugly. Doesn't hurt to try.
But anyways.
Back to my OC marathon.
You should start watching it again, it truly is fantastic and it's not just for girls I know a guy who is deeply committed to it right now and as far as I know he's not gay, a little macho and arrogant but there's ball of emotion just waiting to explode deep down there I know it!
tatafornow!

No comments:

Post a Comment