Thursday 8 May 2014

Maple Ridge Make Out Point

Every city needs a make out point. 
That's what we figure out while I was back in the ditch last week. But we couldn't think of one place that would be a good place to park, say "isn't it a beautiful night. Look at the stars," arm stretch and make out. 
Followed by serial killers, zombies, vampires, werewolves and so on. 
Without a make out point. Your town will never be the realistic location of a criminal minds episode or d-list cheesy teen movie. 
And that would be a traumatic loss for the town. 
So my friends and I went a scoping for the best make out location in ridge to remedy this. 
We drove across all the mountain tops and found very little BUT! We found a temporary location. Up above srt where the gravel pit used to be and they haven't  built houses yet. It's temporary I expect houses on the cul de sac will be built by the fall. 
You're welcome
Fuck awkwardly away my ridge bunnies. 

Meanwhile I still think the Pitt meadows ball diamonds facing the air port is the most fantastic spot. 
But don't go there under incriminating circumstances or park where the police can catch you. 
That's my advice. 
That's all. 

Have a grand day!

No comments:

Post a Comment