Sunday 18 May 2014

On Sunday We Make Eggs Benedict

So the summer or life as my father likes to call it has at last begun. 
Today was my first day of work as well as Auroras first day. Needless to say we are now incredibly exhausted!!!
The day began at 5 am. I had to be at work for 6:30 to make the breakfast.  But it is Sunday. And on Sundays busses don't start until like 7. Soooo. I could have walked but if you know me you know I don't fucking walk if I have a choice. And it was my first day of work so I sucked it up and took a cab. And walked a little way. 
It was very nice. A peaceful start to the morning. No one but the garbage men and the bike patrol around downtown. 
And the day started!
The woman in the kitchen with me also isn't the usual kitchen person so we had a pretty good time cutting up fruit and making muffins and more and more people showed up. 
And we're all pretty young bwhich is nice. We all speak the same language. 
And then the time came to make the eggs Benedict. Now I hadn't made this until Thursday. I made it for earl cause I figured I should practice. 
The first two times I made the hillandaise sauce I wasn't communicating yolk properly from eyes to brain and made it with egg white which was very confusing because I knew it was supposed to be yellow. Luckily it was packaged sauce for breakfast so I didn't fuck up the nice peoples breakfast. 

I'm probs never going to finish this post as I thought it should be. But that's what I've got. 
Tada!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment