Thursday 1 May 2014

WTF SHAW!

Not Shaw the playwright of course, though I'm not a huge fan of his work, he can live.
Shaw Cable!
There's something wrong with a company that takes no efforts to ensure the happiness of their customers and knowingly rips them off!

So I think we can all agree that Shaw Cable is a very well off company, probably billions of people, or at least thousands go to them for tv, internet, the other shit they do that no one normal knows about.

SO NOW WHY DON'T THEY HAVE AN AUTOMATED MAILING SYSTEM TO KEEP THEIR DAMN CUSTOMERS IN THE LOOP!

Fuck shaw.

I know you have my email address, you email me a bill every month telling me what the next months payment is going to be.
WHY!
In the last email before a contract is about to end and shoot your bill up 3 times the cost CAN'T YOU SEND ANOTHER EMAIL, or hell IN THAT SAME GOD DAMN EMAIL! A little memo saying hey. your plan is about to expire. Did you want to pay 70$ next month? I know you were on the student plan and will soon be a poorer version of the you that came in 8 months ago, would you like something cheaper!?
BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Assholes. And apparently I can't just up and cancel my internet. Nope. they need 30 days notice so
NO
MATTER
WHAT!
They still get 70$ for the month of may when I won't even be using the damn internet because I won't live in this basement sweet anymore.
Fuckers.

And then. You know!
When your only Victoria location MOOOOOOOVES!
BECAUSE IT WAS IN A FUCKING INCONVENIENT LOCATION!
wouldn't it be just common courtesy, even if the majority of your users just click delete, to email all those mentioned with Victoria addresses a little
Oh hey we'll be moving up the hill into that much more conveniently located shiny shopping center right next to the bus stop.
SO EASY!
Langham Court can do it and they're a non-profit, practically completely volunteer run community theatre!
YOU'RE AN INTERNATIONAL PROVIDER! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so mad. Can you tell.
Well.
Let me continue.

So I hate walking.
More than most.
Walking really really really freaking sucks!
But the OLD! Shaw location used to be on Blanshard, this one way street that only busses to the ferry drive on but don't stop any where near Shaw.
So I get off at the top of the hill. and I walk down the veeeeeeeeeeeery long hill to the Shaw building. (bout 5 minute walk and it's hot)
And I find the Shaw building....oh yeah says SHAW ALLLLLLLLLL OVER IT!
It also says RELOCATED TO UPTOWN!!!!

So I about face.

And walk back up the hill, IN THE SUN! uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. so maybe 15 minutes uphill later. I reach THE UPTOWN
And then I walk up 4 flights of stairs because Shaw is on the FOURTH FLOOR!
and of course everyone in the shaw store is smiling and super nice and happy

And I can't even bring myself to be angry and the perky blonde girl because I'm exhausted and sweating!!
Even though she told me I'd still have to pay for May.
Unbelievable!

So I decided I deserved a milkshake. Partly because fuck weight loss and partly because Milkshakes are fucking delicious.
But of course.
McDicks was cleaning their ice cream machine.
And the world continued to hate me.
So I went to work.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment