Friday 26 October 2012

Cathing Up To Bald For Biebs!

What up! Let's catch some things up!
So I had this really sweet dream the other day but I can't really explain it because if you don't know who I am you don't know the people that were in it but I can tell you the beginning.
So my mother, my sister and I had to run away from the country. I have no idea where we lived or why we had to leave but I know the country wasn't Canada. I think we were escaping to Canada. But the only way people on the run could get out of the country was by flushing yourself down Niagra falls...There was 5 different parts to the falls and you had to be careful when being flushed and a good swimmer cause if you didn't get out at the right safety station you would be flushed away and die a horrible watery death.
When you were flushed in all you had to hold onto were those neck brace things that come down on you when you ride a roller coaster but you weren't strapped on.
Suprisingly we actually did pretty well, my sister almost got washed away on the last one but then she burst through the surface and flew to the shore and she was fine. We had escaped to somewhere. And that's all I can really tell you because you don't know the rest of the people who are important to the dream.
But the awesome thing was I woke up the moment the dream was done!
At the time I thought it was the best dream I ever had! I had to write it down! But I couldn't turn on the light of course, it was still night time and light would hurt my eyes. So I had the brilliant idea to grab my cellphone and just write it under a memo....I'm so stupid. Cellphones are very bright! Especially in pitch blackness!
So there I was completely blinded at 4 in the morning. But it was alright because I fell back asleep until 10am.
I've also had a lot of freedom recently now that I don't have to care about managing a show and I have a break before I have to mentor the Good Person of Setzuan. Naturally in my free time I attempt youtube hair tutorial videos which usually fails because my hair does not currently fit under a length category. Which sucks!
But I think I succeeded in my I Love Lucy look. Though I didn't get a picture of the whole outfit....actually even this picture of my hair isn't very good! But I was proud of it!
THE BEST NEWS! I finally got to go to pole tonight!
It has been 3 weeks since I've been to pole! That's forever! But I can still do most things! (except hold myself up of course, that's never gunna happen)
I got to do a new turn and everything! It's called the reverse ballerina, I would post a video so you could see what it looks like but I can't find one....sad world doesn't appreciate pole goddesses!
Anyways I should probs go to bed. Even though my body is not going to move in the morning. I did an hour of this Dancer Physique class. IT WAS BRUTAL! I wanted to vomit and chop all my limbs off it was so bad! I won't be doing it again next week.

NOW! to the title of this post because I just found out and I think it's hilarious!
Some trolls on the internet tricked Bieber fans into believing he had a very rare form of leukemia....
To show their support Bieber fans all over the world shaved their head for him! It trended on twitter!
Think about this with me now! A HUGE! portion of the worlds tweens and teens are bald (mostly girls) because of one giant internet trolling spree!!
Ok yes cancer isn't funny but in this care I'm amused!
Well played trolls, well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment