Saturday 6 October 2012

When You Can't Dance, Eat Nachos

Good lord followers! Prepare to her my struggles!
So for the past 4 days blogger has refused me acess to posting on my blog which frankly is just rude. So I downloaded the blogger app which means I will have many more spelling mistakes and a general lack of caring because my iPod refuses to allow the sideways keyboard. There is not enough room on vertical keyboard for my thumbs to type.
Alas let us begin. So I told you last week o my pole dancing at bus stops and ripping my favourite boots. Well I did not stop using the bus stop for practice it's super awesome and my flats seem to be doing fine. But in the uvic theatre we have a student run union and they all put up like 8 shows every fall so I auditioned for this girl's dance piece even though I do not dance and there are no poles in the room! I put that ballet class to use. And I got a call back today so I guess I don't suck terribly.
Sadly I had to miss pole on Thursday cause of this box office shift in which I learned nothing! TRAGIC I could have danced instead!
So Friday I went to this flexibility class called splits...I am no where near the ability to do splits...but the teacher told me to come for the dirty dancing class before hoop and it was awesome! Jolly good times. Then I did this hoop class. Now if in your childhood you ever did monkeybars or that thing where you'd hang off a bar and brim your feet through and hang upside down. That's basically what this is. Naturally I can not pull myself up(side effect of being a fat kid) but I'll get it one day. I'm supposed to practice...but it's thanksgiving! Forget that!
Eat tons readers!
Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment