Friday 21 September 2012

ENCOUNTERING EXS

WELL HELLO BLOGLAND!!
I was going to recount a humourous tale of an albertan bus driver and his ideas of how Victoria should deal with the deer problem but something much more hilarious happened just under and hour ago and I feel I should share it!
One because it makes me feel awesome, which just adds to the empowerment boost I received from fireman spins in pole dancing last night. Two because it just shows who's going to kick the ex-relationship-awkward-encounters this year!! FYI: It's gunna be me HOLLA!
So there I was walking from the Phoenix to the library because I have about 4 hours before I have to usher. I had just bought some ballet shoes downtown with Sailor Scout friend, we'll call her Aurora since that's her favorite Disney princess, and she had gone off to costume. So I commenced my walk, listening of course to Carmen! Just feeling all sorts of awesome when I saw HIM!
(For those of you who don't know, over the summer the parents of my least favorite ex came into my work and ruined my day by telling me he'd be coming to UVic, my school not his. Needless to say it is not a big school and I saw him first day of classes when he was being musically oriented but I quickly avoided that herd of people and I'm pretty sure he was none the wiser. I haven't seen him much since UNTIL THIS MORNING!)
So this kid is walking towards me, and I could tell because he's been wearing the same clothes for 4 years. I had a moment when he was looking at a book and I thought should I just turn around and walk a different route and I was like HELL NO! THIS IS MY SCHOOL! So I continued walking, of course I allowed him the chance to run or not as he had not seen me yet so I answered Aurora's text keeping hm in my peripheral.
THIS BOY!! I kid you not! STOPPED! PIVOTED and made a half stumbling HOP! Behind a bush and quickly skipped around into the parking lot where he thought I wouldn't see him! GOOD LORD! I mean let's not lie, I'm a terror but I gave him a chance. I nearly laughed, I nearly called out a hello but I figured no, he made a valient effort of avoiding me I'll just let him believe I didn't see it. And then I preceeded to smirk and laugh to myself all the way to the library!
Yes my friends, it has been a good day and it's only just noon! Perhaps I will bake tonight, perhaps Alfred and I will go to the beach but right now nothings going to ruin my awesomness!!
All the biglipped kisses!
Mama Sass!!

No comments:

Post a Comment